Wednesday 4 November 2020

ONLY VISITING THIS PLANET





     I close my eyes whilst listening to the 4 wind directions. With my talons firmly holding on to Mother Earth, I feel strong and ready. I lift my cobalt wings up high to receive the loving guidance of our Father Sky. Without any warning my talons lose their grip whilst I’m seized by a vortex of such force which I was not prepared for.

     High in the sky I see warrior blood dripping down a sword of conflicted courage and fears. Then the spiral dance of the Mongolian blue hawks began and songs started to screech out of thousands of souls while their feathers danced wisdom into my blood. Their peaceful hearts radiating compassion to the world.

Excerpt of book in progress: Only visiting this planet.




RE-POST- 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment