Friday 21 June 2019

LOVE REFLECTIONS OF THE SOUL CHRYSALIS

Dear Pina,

I am in the process of reading your book and wanted to tell you that you are AMAZING!!!! 

I am struck by your vulnerability, by sharing all your channelled messages and all your guides. I am reading a little each morning as it is a lot for me to digest. I’ve decided that I need to reread it as there is so much rich material and I feel that I need to reread to get it all. 

On my walk this am I was thinking about what I wanted to say to you and decided that you are a trail blazer in this work, your book details such raw material so special and deep. I must tell you that it makes me cry, it must be the power of the spirits coming thru. 

You and your words are powerful and special and I don’t even know what to say. I am honoured and humbled to know you and to have experienced your healing. Love to you, Marie ~November 8th~


Hi again,
Intimacy that is the word, you share such intimacy with your messages, it just struck me, needed to share. Marie xoxo ~November 8th~

No comments:

Post a Comment