Thursday 13 January 2022

GRATITUDE, YOU DANCE INSIDE MY CHEST


Image result for gratitude poems rumi
Image result for gratitude poems rumi

Today, January 13th is the start of my 24th year of working
my life/💗purpose. This is my 3rd year back in Holland.

I can't express enough gratitude when receiving the many happy emails, phone calls, or hearing the uplifting stories. I'm brimming with happiness from all the joyful and life changing stories I get to read and hear. We all have issues to get through in life. In that journey we are all equal.

I really love my work/my reason for being on this planet!!! I'm far from perfect, but with a brave grateful heart and good intentions I came a long way! Because OF YOU I'm also developing more and more as the healer I'm born to be.

THAT'S WHY I LOVE TO SAY IT AGAIN & AGAIN;

Image result for thank you in different languages images
Thank you for your ongoing trust in me and the dedication to yourself to heal oneself!!! Asking for help and support is not a weakness, it's showing strength, love and courage towards yourself. There is nothing wrong with choosing to work towards a happy/happier life for yourself and your loved ones!!!

HAPPINESS, YOU'RE WORTH IT. 


























Gratitude! A small word, but brings about such a great feeling! Gra Mor/ Big Love! Px

No comments:

Post a Comment