Thursday 30 August 2018

MAIN QUESTIONS ABOUT MY WORK




1: What is it what you do?

Spiritual healers are shamans in their own right. They are people who allow the energy of Spirit to flow through them in a way that guides, rejuvenates and empowers other. ( Source Google )


My method of working is called "hands on healing": 

With hand placements I target, release layers of blocked emotions, allowing them to come to the surface. I scan people's body energy and move them into balance so you can make shifts to heal oneself. The scanning and the moving I do by receiving angelic energies and allowing spirit guides/ancestral guides to work through me. I also make sounds that vibrate through your body which create healing.

vibration
vสŒษชหˆbreษชสƒ(ษ™)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    an instance of vibrating.
    synonyms:quiver, quivering, shake, shaking, shaking movement, quaver, quavering, quake, quaking, trembletremblingtremorjuddershiver, shivering, shudder, shuddering;


I often hear that my scanning and moving energies through vibration is something that people have not experienced before, nor since.



2: How many times do I need to come for a session?

I suggest that if you want healing to occur, that you come at least for 3 consecutive sessions .
Some people think/hope that it has to already work after one session. Sometimes healing has already occurred after 1 or 2 session, but to make lasting changes it is best to have at least 3.

Dedication to oneself gives the best healing.

To me healing is embracing yourself as you would welcome your best friend




No comments:

Post a Comment