Friday 12 February 2016

LOVE IS THE ESSENCE OF THE SOUL CHRYSALIS # HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINES WEEKEND # TOUCHED BY LOVE



Upon stumbling in the forest one day, I came across a spirit floating my way. "Who are you?" I quickly demanded. "I'm cupid!", the little fellow added. "Impossible!" I immediately shouted for cupid does not exist; there is no angel of love". "But do you not see my wings and arrows?" "Ha, easily manipulated by my own eyes".

 " But stranger, do you not believe in heavenly love, which makes the cruelest man innocent and pure as a dove". " In fairy tales I do not believe, only solid structures could I conceive". "Oh cried cupid, "how have a laxed in my part". And as I turned to walk away, I felt an arrow pinch my heart".

 ~ Author unkown ~


                                Image by Pina


“Love is the bridge that leads from the I sense to the We, and there is a paradox about personal love. Love of another individual opens a new relation between the personality and the world. The lover responds in a new way to nature and may even write poetry. Love is affirmation; it motivates the yes responses and the sense of wider communication. Love casts out fear, and in the security of this togetherness we find contentment, courage. We no longer fear the age-old haunting questions: "Who am I?" "Why am I?" "Where am I going?" - and having cast out fear, we can be honest and charitable.”
~ Carson McCullers ~ The Mortgaged Heart: Selected Writing ~

Image result for valentines dayImage result for cupid


My book: Love is the Essence of the Soul Chrysalis was published as E book on Valentines day February 2014. The book launch was on my 55th Birthday @ July 20th 2014. To celebrate the 2 year anniversary the book is now for sale for E 10 only! Happy Valentines day! With love Pina.




No comments:

Post a Comment