Tuesday 19 January 2016

369 # IT'S ABOUT TIME # MY LIFE PURPOSE


Since the end of 1992 the numbers 3-6-9 kept coming into my mind.
Then in 1993 I wrote a small story, which I gave the title 3-6-9.
This story 3-6-9 has become the heart of my book:
LOVE IS THE ESSENCE OF THE SOUL CHRYSALIS.
The book is published on February the 14th 2014 as an E book, and July 2014 in paper back . 
E book avalaible on Amazon Kindle and at Viapina. 
Paperback  available here  at ViaPina and different stores throughout Ireland
In 2010 when attending a workshop of Doreen Virtue in San Francisco I bought a little book called; ANGEL NUMBERS 101. Author is Doreen Virtue…I looked up the numbers 3-6-9.
Then I looked up the number 369 and this is the interpretation;
Your prayers about being fully supported on your spiritual path have
been heard and answered, and you are fulfilling your Divine life purpose.

Tonight January 19th I noticed that I've published 369 posts on ViaPina

2016 has the energy of the 9. I feel it's going to be a good year! 
I hope it will be a good year for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment