Friday 8 October 2021

CHANGE YOUR BELIEFS/TRANSFORM YOUR LIVE

On the home page: What happens in a session.

I explain the practical side of a session, but the many transformations that happen within people who come to me is so amazing!!! Seeing and hearing their stories how their lives have changed positively feels so good! I'm so happy when they reach that part in their journey, were they start to feel or think different about them selves and their life!

I love it every time when they get to that point of no-return! My words will never do it justice! When people contact me for a healing session, all I can honestly say is that we just have to give it a go and see what happens. When they're on the plinth, I hold their right hand and receive information what I can for them. How do I know this? I just know!

Yet all the work done to change your beliefs and your life are made by YOU. All I do during a session is channel healing energy and facilitate the dialogue between the Conscious and the Subconscious mind of the person who comes for a session and theirs and my own spirit guides.

I was searching for a powerful image to go with this post and I found this! WoW, that says it all!


RE-POST- MAY 9th 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment