Tuesday 25 April 2023

IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE. KNOWLEDGE IS LIMITED; IMAGINATION ENCIRCLES THE WORLD

That is where I am when writing ONLY VISITING THIS PLANET. I love to let my imagination go before me, setting out a course. Most times I arrive at a crossroad facing the every day reality. I realize more and more that the world can no longer only be embraced by dreams, or encircled by imagination. Nowadays there is a stronger grip shaking our world more and more by Big Climate and Social Changes. So writing OVTP is a mixture of fiction and pinch of reality.

LOVE IS THE ESSENCE OF THE SOUL CHRYSALIS is more the opposite, a book about how big reality pinches caused me to create allegory stories and becoming myself... Opposites or different, they are still connected, again, by karma... So are we all, humanly, spiritually and universally connected. So wherever you are in our world, don't give up on oneself, each other, or on our Planet Mother.

Image result for "IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE. KNOWLEDGE IS LIMITED; IMAGINATION ENCIRCLES THE WORLD." -Albert Einstein-

                                                                          RE-POST 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment