Saturday 5 August 2023

PINA LAZARA CHANNELLING ANCESTORS WoRKInG on FAMILY HIstoRY

When people come to me for a healing session, whatever their reason might be, I tell them in the first few minutes what I can help them with. Also that a session with me is sort of the opposite of having a massage session. Whilst undergoing a massage you are, mostly quiet and relaxing. During a session with me you are participating in your healing journey, the relaxation will be after the work done. A healing session can be life changing. For more info you can visit the home page: What happens in a healing session? Thank You, Pina.


WoRKInG on FAMILY HIstoRY

When I finally began to work as a medium, all kinds of benevolent energies came to
help me in a healing session. Over the years I became more and more receptive to the
client’s ancestral realm. Most spirits//angels are deceased relatives who come to help
in their family member’s healing. This could be a grandparent, parent, aunt, uncle, sister,
brother, child, cousin, niece or nephew. 





Some recurring themes in my healing sessions were related to family history and its patterns, 
especially in cases where trauma has taken place within the family line.

This was a total revelation to me. By helping people with their family history,  I came to 
understand the journey of my own life more.I realised that I am indeed a conduit for the 
wounded healer and my life purpose is to serve others.The Universe was happy when I
finally came to trust this particular guidance. My distress was over. One of my guides
was particularly pleased with my development. He had been patiently waiting for my 
understanding for many years, in fact since the day Lara passed over.
Now that I was fully following his directed guidance, we could finally work together properly.


                                     WHEN THERE IS NO COMMITMENT,
                                     EVOLUTION CANNOT TAKE PLACE,
                                     NO MATTER WHO IS INVOLVED IN
                                     THE RELATIONSHIP. ’Madan Gopal'.


The family ancestors, their wisdom and unconditional love, can help to heal any
family matter. The trauma can be emotional, verbal, physical or sexual and doesn’t
have to have happened to the person coming for a session. It could be that negative
behaviour patterns have always existed in people’s relationships within the family.
Even if the abuser is not in the person’s life, trauma could still be a disturbing factor.
Unfortunately many people believe they should just ‘get on with it’. This is a message
from the ‘good old days’, the days when you didn’t talk about what was hurting
you. It causes people to put on a big smile and hide what’s going on inside them.

People sometimes think that ignoring pain makes it go away, but in reality it magnifies
the pain even more, prolonging it so that the abuse lasts for ever. Living a life of emotional
pain is like reliving the abuse every day. It will be like an aggressive wasp inside our heads,
our hearts, our bodies. It will keep hurting until we look at it straight on.
When the day comes that you want to try to be free of guilt and low self-esteem,
have the courage to change those patterns. When you can say to yourself,
‘I want to feel good about myself and to feel beauty-full’
and ‘I want to end my suffering and feel my courage and my own strength’,
then a new door will open in your life.






Whatever has happened to you, you must try not to let it ruin the rest of your
life. Stop giving away the best part of yourself. We are more then our minds. We are
more then our bodies. We can learn that we don’t have to be afraid anymore of what
other people think of us or say about us. Our hearts are born full of good intentions.
Illness comes from emotional stillness. Anger, fear, sadness and pain will only go
away when you dress their wounds with kindness and address your pain. What has
caused your fear and sadness? What are the real underlining reasons for it? What
triggers the suffering to surface again and again?




If you didn’t like your hand, your leg, your nose, would you cut it off?
Ignoring these feelings is like emotional mutilation.
One day, a good day, these thoughts that linger under the surface of our mind will
rise up and refuse to be denied anymore. This will be a positive moment, because
you can finally start the healing process before your pain sets in train a chronic illness
or other serious problem. All negative behaviour is negative reflection. When
you hold other people’s thoughts in your head and your heart, their words can rule
your life.

‘ANGER NEEDS TO BE CONTROLLED, BUT NOT HIDDEN FROM
YOURSELF.’ Quote from His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama

EXCERPTS of PAGES 151-152-153 OF MY BOOK:
Love is the Essence of the Soul Chrysalis

No comments:

Post a Comment