Monday 9 March 2015

# LOVE IS THE ESSENCE OF THE SOUL CHRYSALIS #




Drawing upon my experience as a medium and facilitator for healing since 1998, I use personal examples varied with channelled messages, allegorical stories, drawings and testimonials to reveal how I became a spiritual healer, what it is like to be a channel for angels and spirit guides, and the transforming process one must go through to become their own healer.

                         My story could be your story and your story could be mine.

It is also for those who want to re-discover what they are truly made of LOVE. The answer is not in the writing but in the resonance of the words that may awaken your dormant warrior spirit.
I have learned through my healing work that reaching out in a loving simple way brings about miracles. The story is also about why and how I came to Ireland. This book can help the reader find the healer within.


YOU CAN ALSO READ THIS BOOK JUST OUT OF SPIRITUAL INTEREST. Thank You, Pina

This review is from: Love is the Essence of the Soul Chrysalis: It's about time-369-It figures (Kindle Edition)
Whilst moving through a very difficult phase of my own journey, I have found great healing in these pages. A thought provoking read, and a few very wise anwers to questions I was sparring with. The honesty of the journey. The compassion and respect shown towards the lessons engaged. I feel inspired by this wise souls journey. Certainly a book I will be keeping near so as to reflect some more on its contents. Highly recommended...


This review is from: Love is the Essence of the Soul Chrysalis: It's about time-369-It figures (Kindle Edition)
Pina takes us on a wild trip across dimensions baring her soul and sharing her life story.

With a mix of autobiographical memories and the weaving of dreams, universal truths are offered that remind us of our journey. We are encouraged to trust in Life, walk the walk and talk the talk - do that which we need to do. In so doing we can then, in turn, encourage others to travel along their own path.

This review is from: Love is the Essence of the Soul Chrysalis: It's about time-369-It figures (Kindle Edition)
I really did enjoy this book. I liked that it is more than one story. It jumps nicely between worlds in a way that you just find yourself carried away. Well done to the author and thank you for sharing.

This review is from: Love is the Essence of the Soul Chrysalis: It's about time-369-It figures (Kindle Edition)
Each of us will encounter millions of people in our lifetime. We need to be wide awake so we can be ready at all times to connect with everyone. We can do so much more than seems possible if we follow the lessons learned in this book. You should see life through her eyes.


THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND REVIEWS, THEY ARE MUCH APPRICIATED.
I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THE BOOK AND FIND SOMETHING THAT IS OF ANY HELP DURING YOUR JOURNEY, PINA

No comments:

Post a Comment