Tuesday 30 May 2023

A STAGNATED MIND vs A STAGNATED BODY

What is stagnating your well-being, your love-being, your spirit-being today?

Which words are stuck in your mind? Which words are stuck inside your body?
What are the words that you feel need to come out, need to be expressed?
Which fear is holding you back of doing so? Is that the fear of a child, or a young adult? Fear for more fear? Fear of rejection? How long are you swallowing your truth (s)? Feel that today you are a powerful adult! Give less time to the worrier or to how someone is going to react. You could welcome your inner warrior today!

Whatever it is that holds you captive, say it out loud today! First say it to yourself ( practise at the beach, in the forest, in your house, or at the mirror, or whichever way feels comfortable to you ). However you are going to set yourself free, do it with love! This love energy will help you reflect it in the right way and the reaction of the receiver can be so much more different then you had imagined it!!! 

When, at a given moment, you feel the fire/the courage in your tummy say it to the one(s) you need to say it to, the one(s) who need to hear it! Show them that you're not a victim anymore of their thoughts, their pain.

Give the hurt back to whom it came from, and tell yourself and the ones who need to hear you, that you're not anymore taking in what doesn't belong to you !!!

How many times do you think or feel: I'm sick and tired of this? WHAT IS ~ THIS ~ FOR YOU?
Nobody else but yourself knows what lives inside of you. Your mind has become so smart with all it's tricks to sabotage your happiness of today. It has been doing it for as long as you allow him/her to do so. Follow your tummy more, your gut feeling! Your heart, your spirit, your spunk.

Get yourself out of that emotional prison cell, before your body gets into a state of dis-ease. Come on! Have fun setting yourself free!!! It feels great! I did it too! Today I have a positive attitude! It took a while to find her, but I did. You know where she was? Just inside of me waiting to be discovered! I love my positive attitude! I'm not going to apologise for it anymore.
I love myself! I love my work!

DON'T SHRINK SO THAT OTHERS FEEL COMFORTABLE AROUND YOU!
Miriam Williamson

I wrote a book about how I left my own emotional prison cell and found my positive attitude.
It's called: Love is the Essence of the Soul Chrysalis.
When I accepted myself, through allowing love come into my life, I found my own healer within!
I wrote this book to inspire others to do the same! It is never to late!
Possessing a positive attitude is your birthright

DON'T LET THE HURT OF THE PAST,
LIMIT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. Pina

Image result for speak your truth quote
Quote: Maggie Kuhn

 ALL WE NEED IS LOVE: THE BEATLES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAJRBIHkQFs


                                                              RE-POST  2017 πŸ˜€ 

No comments:

Post a Comment