Monday 2 February 2015

# SPIRITUAL HEALING ON 3 YEAR YOUNG OISIN #

Pina is an incredible person, infectiously happy, positive and underneath a strong and powerful healer. I have had a number of treatments with her, all of which had a positive and subconcious effect on me and my psyche...my inner me.

When I brought my son to Pina in October, he had a suspected hernia in his groin, his second now on the opposite side. It had been noticable for about 3 months at the time and appeard to be increasing in size and discomfort.

Pina's first session amazed the three of us. I sat next to my son as he lay still on the therapy table 
(that alone was amazing to see my active 3 year old not climbing and jumping around).
Pina's calm and happy vibe was enough to have my son's trust. I think.
As she started working her magic, my boy began to fall asleep! I wasn't expecting that.

As Pina's treatment really got underway we could see my son's body reacting subconciously to every touch. When the session was ending, my boy woke up from his short but deep sleep, full of energy and ready to go. A few sessions later, his hernia cant be seen or felt! Totaly incredible and magic. Now my son calls Pina, 'Magic Fairy Pina' and I've seen him giving his teddies his own 'Magic Fairy' treatment. I would reccomend Pina to anyone of any age!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You so much, lovely mother of Oisin for all your kind words! His 3 sessions were very magical indeed! He is such a little sweetheart, and like you said, very active!
I call these very active children, little bumble bees :)

My work is all about facilitating the person's concious and subconscious to have a beneficial conversation so changes can occur. Your son is the perfect example of allowing the subconciosness to get to work and helping the body to heal so fast!

Children are not so busy, or curious, who is there for them, like the adults are. Especially the young children are more intune with "the feel good level" that the spiritual world offers during the session, therefore everything goes faster and easier. They just go with the flow of the bubbly sensations, and feel the shifts their bodies make. When changes occur and their discomfort is gone, that's all they need to know, to feel happy again! I LOVE MY WORK :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment