Monday 3 January 2022

SELF-LOVE; PERFECT TO ME

DEEP AT THE CENTER OF MY BEING, there is an infinite well of love.

I now allow this love to flow to the surface. It fills my heart , my body, my mind, my consciousness, my very being, and radiates out from me in all directions and returns to me multiplied. The more love I use and give, the more I have to give, the supply is endless.

The use of love makes ME FEEL GOOD, it is an expression of my inner joy.

I love myself; therefore, I take loving care of my body. I lovingly feed it nourishing foods and beverages, I lovingly groom it and dress it, and my body lovingly responds to me with vibrant health and energy.

I love myself; therefore, I provide for myself a comfortable  home, one that fills all my needs and is a pleasure to be in. I fill the rooms with the vibration of love so that all who enter, myself included, will feel this love and be nourished by it.

I love myself; therefore, I work at a job that I truly enjoy doing, one that uses my creative talents and abilities, working with and for people that I love and that love me, and earning a good income.

I love myself; therefore, I behave and think in a loving way to all people, for I know that that which I give you returns to me multiplied. I only attract loving people in my world, for they are a mirror of what I am.

I love myself; therefore, I forgive and totally release the past and all past experiences and I am free.

I love myself; therefore, I live totally in the now, experiencing each moment as good and knowing that my future is bright and joyous and secure, for I am a beloved child of the universe and the universe lovingly takes care of me and forever more.    
  
                                            And so it is ~     I LOVE YOU        ~ Poem by Louise Hay ~




                                                                    
                                                                          RE-POST 11-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment