Tuesday 28 October 2014

BUTOH # JUST a BUTTON/PART 2

Many years ago when I worked in a healing center in Clonakilty, Ireland. There on the shop counter I found a blue button with white letters in the basket, with the words: Just visiting this planet. I loved that button and those words straight away, bought it and pinned it on my coat. I had it for many years, untill one day I lost the coat! It was a sad day, not for losing the coat, but to have lost the button! I'd decided that would I ever write a book, I would call it: Just visiting this planet!!! 

When I was writing, I realised that if I did, I would commit plagiarism and decided to change the JUST into ONLY and call it: Only visiting this planet. To make a very long story short, my first book got the title: Love is the Essence of the Soul Chrysalis. The long story is at the moment I finally started to continue writing on my 2nd book. The title. Only visiting this planet :)

When I saw the video, to my great surprise, some of the scenes were parts of a movie called: Just visiting this planet!? I did some research and found that this movie was made by Peter Sempel. It's a documentary and collaborative with many fantastic artists.  Now today I searched for the documentary on Youtube and could only find a 2 min video clip of it. 

I tried to download it, which was unsuccessful, but can be seen by clicking the link below. ( When I tried to find it again after, 20 other links came up, beside that short video???) When I played it, another major surprise was on it. The background music is one of my favorite music's EVER!!! But never knew the name of the group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xw6b49WoNM



The first Time I heard it on a tape while rehearsing for my first proffesional dance/theatre performance ever in 1983!!! The lovely sound technician gave me that tape without hesitation, which I still have today. TODAY because of finding this short video, after all those years, I FOUND THE NAME OF THE GROUP: They're called: YELLO

The more I'm writing this post the more I realise that all these 2 butoh posts are connected by synchronicity!!! I LOVE SYNCHRONICITY!!! It's a soul thing...

I just looked up the definition of the word and found this wonderful explanation, the link between synchronisity, Emile Deschamps and plum pudding!!!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_synchronicity03.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment