Wednesday 30 April 2014

ONLY VISITING THIS PLANET # part 1

     'We are all part of the whole, one living being cannot exist without the love and respect of another, as all our stories are intertwined together. As you know Millukan, this is so easy to see when you look at the animal world. Although animals live much more harmoniously, this doesn’t mean that they are never without a fight or conflicts, but their imbalance will always be solved throughout nature’s tireless balancing wisdom as a whole element.'

     I know what he means with us all being intertwingled because I always get filled with so much joy when I hear the bees humming their sweet happiness or when I smell the fragrances of the wild mushrooms rapid passion spurting through the nightly earth. The same feeling enters when my soul senses the fastness of the Rufus hummingbirds fragile wings whilst they're drinking the nectar out of the sodden Pea scrub’s weeping marigold flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment