Saturday 22 November 2014

# THANK YOU Part 2 #



Dear Pina,

    I've just finished your book and I have tabs all over to go over so much good stuff!!! Will use it with my spiritual group and will of course use your name attached to all that you say, will ask permission to use on my website with your name attached. Such wisdom!!! such courage!!! Marie.  ~ November 14th 2014 ~

Dear Marie! 

Thank You so much! I feel blessed by your very generous words, coming from such a fantastic healer yourself!!! Use the book as much as you like with your spiritual group. Now I feel honored and humbled!!  The more, people read/use it, the merrier!!! Keep up your good work!!! If you or your group have any questions, please let me know...Love Pina

If you like to know more about Marie's healing work, click this link  http://divinehealingenergy.net/



No comments:

Post a Comment